The holidays are upon us! Don't panic, we have pulled together a gift guide to some of our favorite local small businesses to help you navigate the holiday gift giving season! It really couldn't be easier!
For the Host with it all!
- Travel Soaps Set, Sebesta Apothecary. Having guests for just a night or two? Give them a slice to use vs a whole bar!
- Hemp Cream in Citrus Mint, Cornell Urban Agriculture. Hosting can be hard work! This cream can help soothe tired muscles or aces from playing with the kiddos or lugging in the presents!
- Craft Cocktail Jar in Old Fashioned, Fusion Bouzion. Show your host you appreciate them with a Craft Cocktail Jar - Pro Tip: Add their favorite spirit to the jar ahead of time so you can gift not only a pre-made mix but also a bottle of their favorite spirits!
- Set of Metal Pine Trees on Barn Wood, Ricki and Sons. These modern yet rustic trees make a great statement piece that any host would love!
- Seasonal Soap in Hot Toddy, Sebesta Apothecary. Encourage even the most stubborn person to wash their hands with the scents of the season!
- Bootleg Frozen Cocktail Mix, Summer Lakes Beverage. Level up the party but save money on the bartender with this drink mix - Goes great with sparkling water, spirits or even added to a beer!
For the hardest to shop for Minimalist!
- Zero Waste Shave Set, Sebesta Apothecary. This zero waste shave set will help anyone up their shaving game, zero waste, eco-friendly and looks great on the bathroom counter!
- Enamel Disc Earrings in Sage, Realia by jen. Anything but basic, these earrings can be paired with a cocktail dress or jeans!
- Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair, Sebesta Apothecary. The holidays can be busy! When you're in a rush, dry shampoo can be a life saver! Available for both light and dark hair!
- Winter Sun in Artisan Grand Size, Begonia & Bench. Give the gift of a wonderfully smelling clean burning candle PLUS a planted tree!
- Cedar Soap Trays, Sebesta Apothecary. Help that soap last longer and look nicer next to the sink with a Cedar Soap Tray.
- Gerald the Giraffe, Reflections by Megan. How can you not smile! This gray giraffe print is great in a child's room or cozy living room!
For the Pet Lover:
- Stress Releaf Hemp Oil, Pet Wants Minneapolis. Stress happens to all of us especially if it includes traveling or being left alone at home!
- Paw-Tector Dog Paw Balm, Sebesta Apothecary. Protect paws from street salt or hydrate dry paw pads and noses caused by aging or the dry winter air.
- Another Double-Trouble, Messy, Fun Day, Pickles + Ocho. See what Pickles and Ocho are up to now in Dan's newest book about two famous Frenchies from Minnesota!
- Braided Beef Cheek Chews, Pet Wants Minneapolis. Great for mega chewers, helping to remove plaque and boost immune systems!
- Studio Pet Photography Sessions, The Dog Photog. Show everyone how much your pet means to you with a premium pet photo session!
- Dog Shampoo Bars, Sebesta Apothecary. Messes happen (see Pickles + Ocho!) but that doesn't mean your pup can't be soft, silky smooth and smelling great. So much easier than using a liquid shampoo!
We have many more local makers whose products we love so watch our social media as we continue to highlight those folks!
Sebesta Apothecary Team