take back program
What is a Take Back Program?
A Take Back Program is an initiative organized by a manufacturer, to collect used materials from consumers and reintroduce them to the original manufacture cycle. Typically implemented to minimize product end-of-life waste and reduce environmental impacts.
We have a very strong personal and business drive to do everything we can to minimize our carbon foot print, and lessen the waste resulting from our products once they have reached the end of their life span. This is the least we can do.
How do I participate?
- Collect at least 5 empty glass or tin containers of Sebesta Apothecary products.
- Drop the empty containers off
- When you see us at a scheduled event
- Select retail locations:
- In the Sebesta Apothecary Lab's Order Pick-up Box in NE Minneapolis (DM for address)
- Let us know! Email/DM to tell us how awesome you are
- We will send over a coupon code for $5 off your next order.
Not currently, we are looking for ways for those outside the Twin Cities to participate. Watch for updates as we sort through those details.
But, what items specifically can I give back to you?
- All empty tins
- Lip balm
- Healing balm
- Bug off balm
- Beard balm
- All empty vials, lids and roller balls
- Everything serum
- Aromatherapy rollers
- Itch stop serum
- All empty sprayer, dropper for refill bottles and tops
- Magnesium spray
- Grooming oil
- Moisturizing face serum
Can you accept other brand's containers?
No, unfortunately at this point we can only take back containers from Sebesta Apothecary products.
What do you do with the empty containers?
- Remove product and labels
- Sanitize, sanitize, sanitize
Let's do what we can to reduce waste!
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
- Margaret Mead