Take your balm tins on the go! These little holders keep your Paw-tector handy when you need it on dog walks to the park. Lip Balm or Bug-off on your keys when running errands or having a drink on the patio. Keep your Beard Balm clipped to your work bag for when you need it and your Healing Balm in easy reach clipped to a diaper bag.
Made exclusively for us by our friends, just north of Minneapolis at Urban Acres Creative, these Tin Holders are made using the excess fabric from their top-selling bags! They use a waxed heavy cotton canvas that is durable and weatherproof, making them perfect for clipping to backpacks, key chains, and dog leashes.
Tin Holders are made using waxed heavy cotton canvas, about 2” x 2” not including clip. Each tin holder has a 360° swivel metal clip and snugly holds onto your .5 oz or 1 oz tins.
Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and Zero Waste
END OF LIFE
END OF LIFE
The bags can be composted, once the clip is removed, at an industrial composting facility or are recyclable as a textile.
take back program
What is a Take Back Program?
A Take Back Program is an initiative organized by a manufacturer, to collect used materials from consumers and reintroduce them to the original manufacture cycle. Typically implemented to minimize product end-of-life waste and reduce environmental impacts.
We have a very strong personal and business drive to do everything we can to minimize our carbon foot print, and lessen the waste resulting from our products once they have reached the end of their life span. This is the least we can do.
How do I participate?
- Collect at least 5 empty glass or tin containers of Sebesta Apothecary products.
- Drop the empty containers off
- When you see us at a scheduled event
- Select retail locations:
- In the Sebesta Apothecary Lab's Order Pick-up Box in NE Minneapolis (DM for address)
- Take a photo of the products of you are returning
- Show off and post the photo to social
- Tag @SebestaApothecary
- Use Hashtag #SATakeback so we can see what you returned
- We will DM you with a coupon code for $5 off your next order.
Not currently, we are looking for ways for those outside the Twin Cities to participate. Watch for updates as we sort through those details.
But, what items specifically can I give back to you?
- All empty tins
- Lip balm
- Healing balm
- Bug off balm
- Beard balm
- All empty vials, lids and roller balls
- Everything serum
- Aromatherapy rollers
- Itch stop serum
- All empty sprayer, dropper for refill bottles and tops
- Magnesium spray
- Grooming oil
- Moisturizing face serum
Can you accept other brand's containers?
No, unfortunately at this point we can only take back containers from Sebesta Apothecary products.
What do you do with the empty containers?
- Remove product and labels
- Sanitize, sanitize, sanitize
Let's do what we can to reduce waste!
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
- Margaret Mead