WE ARE BACK! Workshops will be social distanced and attendees will be required to wear masks at all times.
Workshop Description: Join us as we learn why all-natural, food-grade items are a great alternative to incorporate into your beauty regime. We will be utilizing basic kitchen staples to create a luxury spa like experience. Cost includes all supplies to make 4 different spa essentials and hand outs to take home for future reference and creativity. Our workshops are hands-on making - meaning that after watching Kim demonstrate so that you see the process, YOU become the maker!
CHOOSE A DATE/TIME FROM THE AVAILABLE DATES ABOVE AND DETAILS WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU AFTER PURCHASE.
|Min # participants:||2|
|Max # participants:||5|
|Class length:||2 hrs|
|Location:||Studio Q (1310 Quincy St NE Studio #1, Minneapolis, MN 55413), a very large and open space that is safe for social distancing and great for workshops|
Outline: This workshop is intended as an introduction to natural products and how they can be made using consumable ingredients in your home. We will cover:
- Introduction to natural products
- Natural vs commercial
- Changes in commercial products through the ages
- Concerns about ingredients & costs
- Let's get back to the basics
- Ingredients and packaging
- Skin sensitivities & food allergies
- What are we going to make
- Come excited and open to learn
- Please wear old clothes in case of splatter
- Be aware that after receiving safety instructions and guidance about the protective gear you should always wear (safety goggles, etc), you must sign a Liability Waiver for us before being allowed in the production area.
Take homes & hand outs:
- Hand out for each product made
- Custom made spa essentials - 4 products
*The workshop fee includes lecture, demonstration, beverages and light snacks; all supplies and materials needed to make a the spa products and take home hand outs.
- If workshop does not have enough participants, class will be cancelled at least 5 days before class and paid students will receive a full refund.
- Our workshops are planned for small groups of up to 5 participants, and often require us to turn away additional participants when the workshops fill.
- Should you need to cancel your attendance - for any reason - please let us know as soon as possible. If we can fill your space prior to 7 days before the workshop, you will receive a refund of your payment minus a $25 non-refundable deposit. If we cannot fill your space at that point, you will receive half of your original payment returned via payment method received.
- If you give us less than 7 days notice or just don’t show up for the workshop(s), no refund or credit will be given.
- You are welcome to send someone else in your place if you cannot attend yourself.